Streamline CPQ provides consulting and custom Oracle CPQ Cloud implementation services.
My Role : UX Expert
- UX lead resource and created detailed UX SOW’s for CPQ cloud clients.
- Attended weekly team meetings for product roadmaps, marketing materials and compiled customer data.
- Primarily used Axure to build interactive prototypes, Balsamiq and Microsoft Teams for virtual whiteboarding, and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver for mockups.
- Created advanced walkthroughs, wireframes, and style guides for client implementations.
- Conducted UX Deep Dives and UX Review sessions with key customers. I would record the results and document solutions with detailed mockups to share with the client.
- Created custom assets, icons, and style guides for UX team collaboration and consistency.
- Analyzed current trends to identify usability patterns for the teams to share in Microsoft Sharepoint.
Conduct UX Deep Dives and Workshops to establish user personas and define the target audience. Create sitemaps and whiteboards to define common user stories and user paths.
Wireframe the user flows for each persona defined in the UX Deep Dive and Collaborative Workshop. First Drafts of Mockups with alternative options to define most common usecases.
Review mockups and provide agile UX design with revisions to show what the finsihed product looks like durning development sprints and demos.
Demo completed feature to the client and go live with changes providing a better user experience.